Raise your hand if you want to start your day looking like you just slept ten hours (even if in reality, five hours is more like it!)
While balancing teaching & grad school, I’ve found a few things that help me feel a little more refreshed throughout the day; it doesn’t hurt that these tricks also make me look a little more put together. Keep reading for some tips to help you look AND feel more awake!
- Eye drops! These burn & kinda feel terrible at first but they take away any redness & wake you right UP.
- This soothing eye balm from Tula is one of my favorite products. Put it in your fridge, it feels AMAZING!!
- Fun headbands for when your hair isn’t cooperating so you can get as much sleep possible! (Priorities, am I right??)
- Choose makeup products that make a difference! For me, that’s a good under eye concealer (this is a drugstore fave!), eyeliner, and mascara.
- This is an obvious one, but get some SLEEP! If that means setting some much-needed work boundaries, do it! We can’t pour from an empty cup, so get the rest that you need!
I hope you’re finding some time to take care of yourself this summer!