Sephora’s sale is happening now through April 29th! A lot of us might not be shopping the sale but I did want to share some products I think are worth the hype in case you are! Use code SPRINGSAVE at checkout to receive either 20, 15 or 10% off (depending on your Sephora Insider status). I love reading posts like this one & researching different products before purchasing. I didn’t want it to feel overwhelming at all, so I narrowed it down to 5 of my favorite products that I’ve either loved & used for a long time, or that I’ve seen make a huge difference in my skincare/makeup.
1. Kicking this off with my favorite face cleanser from Fresh. This cleanser is really gentle & takes off my makeup well, but mostly feels SO luxurious when I wash my face with it. If you’re looking for a more affordable drugstore option I also like Cetaphil (recommended by my dermatologist when I was 14 haha). But if you’re wanting to transform your daily face washes into a spa like experience, this one by Fresh is amazing.
2. This is a newer purchase of mine, but I’ve used the Wander On-the-Glow Blush & Illuminator every day since it arrived on my doorstep! It’s the only product I use for Zoom meetings; the coral rose shade brightens up my complexion & doubles as the prettiest lip color, + the highlighting side is INSANE. Such an easy, convenient product.
3. It took me awhile to try out the Hoola bronzer, but I’m so glad I did! It’s a neutral bronzer that works for both bronzing & contouring. I bought the mini size & honestly I think that’s going to last me a long time!
4. This Tarte Weekend at the Hamptons palette is the best all in one palette (can you tell I love convenience in my products?) & would also be great for someone who might just be dipping their toes into makeup. It’s a travel size palette that includes a blush, highlight, & bronzer. The colors & quality are beautiful & I’ve thrown this product + some mascara in my travel bag before & called it a day! I wear these colors as eyeshadow as well. *It’s out of stock at Sephora but I found it in stock here at Macy’s!
5. The LANEIGE lip sleeping mask is AMAZING! Full disclosure, I don’t own this one but tried it at my sister’s (thanks, Samantha! Hehe) & WILL be buying this one during this sale.
There are countless other products from Sephora that I LOVE & use frequently, but these are the ones I think will give you the most bang for your buck OR are just really incredible products. I hope this was helpful for you!